The cost of a membership in UniFitness is 98DKK a month, no matter if you're a student or a member of staff.
When you sign up for a membership, you pay a small sum for the remaining days in the current month, plus 98DKK for the next month. Hereafter, 98DKK is withdrawn each month.
There is no sign-up fee or minimum membership periode.
WHO ARE WE?
UniFitness is a gym for students and employees at Aalborg University in Esbjerg and is assosiated with AAU (an association). To enter the gym you need to subscribe and use your AAUCard.
Every day from 06:00 - 24:00.
BOOK A TRIAL WORKOUT SESSION OR A TOUR
If you would like to see the gym or try it out before subscribing, you can make an appointment by emailing the general manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can use a trial workout session as you like – either a team training (remember to book here), an individual workout to try out our facilities, or both if you would like!
You can see pictures and videos of the gym and our facilities here.
Find us here:
Things to remember when visiting unifitness.
- Workout clothes (including indoor training shoes)
- A towel (if you need one)
- AAUCard (to enter the gym and as evidence for your membership)
TEMPORARY CORONA GUIDELINES:
- Training mat (if you need one)
- Disinfect hands and machines / equipment (sanitizer is available at the gym)
- Recommended to changes clothes from home
- Keep distance and follow guidelines listed at the gym - also listed here (bottom of the page)
We are on facebook:
Follow us and find daily news and practical information on our Facebook page!
Day-to-day manager in UniFitness Esbjerg
Want a membership?